Kottukal Beach House by Jetwing
Located in the serene, coconut palm-fringed village of Pottuvil, resting on the untouched southeast coast of Sri Lanka, a mere 4 kilometres from the invincible surfer’s paradise that is Arugam Bay, lays the idyllic tranquillity of Kottukal Beach House by Jetwing
Kottukal Beach House by Jetwing is situated in the Southeast of the island, 313 km away from Colombo and 348 km from the Colombo International Airport. The property is perfectly placed in the secluded village of Pottuvil in the land mass of 2 acres.
Each of the bedrooms is styled in a minimalist yet artistic fashion. The 2 rooms upstairs and the chalets are blessed with brilliant views of the ocean and garden. The rooms are comfortable and peaceful.
• Electric power – 220v to 240v
• Private balcony or terrace
• Bathroom with a rain shower with hot and cold water
• Bottled water
• Free internet
• Safety deposit box
Room Facilities on Request
• Iron and ironing board
• Hair dryer
Meals at Kottukal Beach House by Jetwing can be prepared to the guest’s liking, from menu to location to when. The main dining room however, overlooks the garden and sea. Breakfast is included, which can even be taken on the beach at sunrise, whilst for lunch and dinner the property has a set menu and meals on request with prior notice.
• BBQ dining
• Garden dinning
• Beach dining
Sports & Entertainment
• Parking facilities
• Daily housekeeping
• Postal facilities
• TV/game room
• DVD player and DVD library
• Massages, yoga and Ayurveda treatments can be arranged on request
Nature Tours & Excursions
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES & EXCURSIONS
• Surfing – Arugam Bay Point Break, Pottuvil Point, Whiskey Point, Peanut
Farm, Crocodile Rock, Sangamankanda Point etc.
• Lahugala National Park
• Wildlife – Pottuvil Lagoon
• Kumana National Park
• Religious excursion – Muhudu Maha Viharaya and Magul Maha Viharaya
• Fishing with the local fisherman