Jetwing St Andrew’s
Jetwing St. Andrew’s sits 6,182 feet (1’884 meters) above sea level cradled amidst the mist covered mountains. This stately Tudor style mansion, which is over 100 years old, still preserves the charm of the colonial era with its typical “English hill country” ambiance.
The drive up to the hotel is a scenic one, with lush greenery, waterfalls, tea plantations and majestic mountains. It is approximately 170 Km (5 hours) from the Colombo International
Rooms: The rooms at Jetwing St. Andrews reflect the old world colonial charm of its architecture. Discover the charms of traditional bedchambers, four-poster beds and other quaint facilities.
TOTAL NUMBER OF GUEST ROOMS
Standard Rooms – 40
Deluxe Rooms – 07
Suites – 05
Nuwara Eliya Wing – 16 Rooms
Golf Wing – 24 Rooms
From its show kitchens to its lazy breakfasts outdoors, every aspect of the cuisine at St. Andrew’s is a welcome one, served up by our star class chefs striving to give you an unforgettable culinary feast.
RESTAURANT & BAR
* Old Course Restaurant for fine dining, with a Show Kitchen and a walk-in Wine Cellar
* Roadhole Bar and Pub
* High Tea on Terrace or Lobby on request
Sports & Entertainment
* Trekking – Cloud Forest Trail, Bomure Ella
* Pony rides on request
* Golf course next to hotel
* Nature walks to hotel wetlands with the resident naturalist free of charge
* Tours organized on request to – Horton Plains- Thotupolakanda, Kirigalpotha, Adam’s Peak, Hakgala Botanical Gardens, Pedro Tea Factory and Tea Estate, Waterfall Tour, Galway’s Land National Park, Victoria Park.
* Dragonfly watching at model wetland in hotel grounds